Dear Poll Workers,
It is time to get back to work in preparation for the August 18th Primary Election. Things will be different this time when you come to training.
- When you arrive at the Election Center please come down the driveway all the way to the warehouse parking lot on the right side of the building. Remain in your car; do not park.
- Your temperature will be taken, and you will be given a questionnaire to fill out concerning your health.
- You must always wear a mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided.
- After you have filled out your questionnaire, you will park in the front parking lot.
- You will stand outside the building until you are asked to proceed to the check-in desk.
- Always maintain social distancing of six feet.
- You will turn in your questionnaire at the front desk. If you do not have your questionnaire, you will not be admitted. Remember: You receive your questionnaire when we check your temperature ... both are required.
- After you are checked in, you will proceed to the classroom where the tables are spaced to allow a safe distance during training. One person per table.
Register for a class
Director of Election Operations