General Election Day Is Next Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Duval County, FL – The General Election is next week and the Duval County Supervisor of Elections Mike Hogan has a few reminders for voters leading up to November 8
▪ Election Day polls are open from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
▪ You must vote at your assigned polling place on Election Day.
▪ Due to the 2020 population census and redistricting, district maps for federal, state and local offices have changed. Many precinct boundary lines and Election Day polling locations have changed. Visit www.duvalelections.gov and on the Home Page click on the tab entitled MY VOTER STATUS or call our office at 255-8683 for assistance
▪ BE ALERT The General Election ballot is a one-card ballot, printed on both sides for all voters, except for City of Jacksonville Beach voters, who will receive a two-card ballot, printed on both sides.
▪ Voters must present current and valid, photo and signature I.D. when voting, such as a Florida Driver’s License. If voters do not present proper I.D., they may vote a provisional ballot.
▪ Vote-by-mail ballots must be received (not postmarked) by 7 p.m. on Election Day in order to be counted. Mail ballots will NOT be accepted at the polling locations and must be delivered to the Supervisor of Elections office at 105 E. Monroe Street 32202.
▪ Election night results will be available at www.duvalelections.gov on the homepage. Simply click the link that reads “Unofficial Results.”
▪ Voter turnout statistics will be available prior to and throughout Election Day.