Request A New Voter Information Card

If your voter information card (commonly called a voter ID card) has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you can request that a replacement card be mailed to you. There are two ways to request a replacement card:

◾You can mail a signed, written request to our office,(form available here) or
◾You can submit a Florida Voter Registration Application, which is available online or at any voter registration location. For this method, please mark the "Replacement Voter Information Card" check box.